25 Dec Botox for Sweating in Bangkok
Are you self-conscious and embarrassed about your excessive underarm sweat? Do you get frustrated with the stains on your clothes and the amount of antiperspirant you need to frequently apply? Excessive underarm sweating (also called axillary hyperhidrosis) affects millions of people every day. This medical condition can be treated easily without surgery by using Botox.
Excessive Sweating or Hyperhidrosis
Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, is a common disorder which produces a lot of unhappiness. An estimated 2%-3% of the population suffered from excessive sweating of the underarms (axillary hyperhidrosis) or of the palms and soles of the feet (palmoplantar hyperhidrosis). Underarm problems tend to start in late adolescence, while palm and sole sweating often begins earlier, around age 13 (on the average). Untreated, these problems may continue throughout life.
What Causes Hyperhidrosis?
Although neurologic, endocrine, infectious, and other systemic diseases can sometimes cause hyperhidrosis, most cases occur in people who are otherwise healthy. Heat and emotions may trigger hyperhidrosis in some, but many who suffer from hyperhidrosis sweat nearly all their waking hours, regardless of their mood or the weather.
If the sweating can be attributed to an underlying medical condition, it’s called secondary hyperhidrosis.
Health conditions that may cause excessive sweating include:
- Diabetic hypoglycemia
- Endocarditis (an infection of the inner lining of the heart)
- Fever of undetermined cause
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Heart attack
- Heat exhaustion
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Medication side effects, such as sometimes experienced when taking some beta blockers and antidepressants
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
Treatment option for Excessive sweat?
Through a systematic evaluation of causes and triggers of hyperhidrosis, followed by a judicious, stepwise approach to treatment, many people with this annoying disorder can sometimes achieve good results and improved quality of life.
Treating excessive sweating generally proceeds as follows:
- Antiperspirants containing a low dose of metal salt (usually aluminum) are usually tried first because they are readily available. Antiperspirants containing aluminum chloride (for example Certain Dri) may be more effective when other antiperspirants have failed.
- Iontophoresis, a device which passes ionized tap water through the skin using direct electricity.
- Oral medications, Anticholinergics reduce sweating.
- Botox (botulinum toxin)-A, has been approved in the U.S. by the FDA for treating excessive axillary (underarm) sweating.
- Surgery. A procedure called thoracic sympathectomy may be considered as a last resort.
Treatment of excessive sweat with Botulinum toxin
Botox is a safe and effective method for treating focal hyperhidrosis [excessive sweating], providing longer-lasting results than topical treatments without the necessity of invasive surgical procedures. By using Botox which is a drug that temporarily paralyzes muscles to treat certain muscle conditions, reduce wrinkles or stop sweat. It has become a widely recognized treatment for axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating). Botox works by blocking the secretion of the chemical that activates sweat gland.
How life without sweating is beneficial for you.
- Increased productivity at work.
- Increased self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Increased involvement in social activities.
- Increased willingness to explore romantic relationships.
- Increased physical activity and exercise.
Pre Treatment for sweat botox
- For underarms, please refrain from wearing antiperspirant deodorant 1-2 days before your treatment.
- Please wear loose and comfortable clothing to prevent rubbing and chafing in the treatment area on the treatment day.
Post Treatment for sweat botox
- Do not apply pressure or massage the treatment area.
- Pinpoint bleeding may occur and will resolve quickly.
- Rarely, patients may develop mild bruising or sensitivity around the injection site. This will resolve within the first week after treatment.
- Any immediate redness or swelling will subside within an hour.
- A shower can do normally after treatment.
- Avoid hot and humid environment such as sauna, heavy exercise, hot tub for 3 days.
Treatment steps for underarm botox
- Sweat area will determine with the test to see the area that has hight sweat gland
- The treatment areas will be wiped with a cleanser and alcohol.
- The numbness cream will be applied for 45 minutes to reduce the discomfort during the treatment.
- Botox will be injected on the treatment areas.
Underarm botox, When can I see the result ?
You can resume your normal activities immediately after receiving Botox injections. It will take between two and seven days for you to stop sweating in the treated area. It can take two weeks for total dryness.
Underarm Sweat botox how long will its last ?
The effects of Botox are temporary, which means you’ll need more injections in the future. For underarm sweating, dryness can last anywhere from four to fourteen months.
Underarm Botox in Bangkok, how much does its cost ?
The cost of Botox injections varies greatly depending on your circumstances and where you live. If you need several areas of your body done, the costs can be substantial. The typical cost for two underarms in the USA is roughly $1,000.
At Revival Clinic with the Genuine botulinum toxin, the cost for underarm botox will be 13,000 baht [410 USD ], for both sides.
Underarm Botox in Bangkok, what do we offer ?
At Revival Clinic Safety is our best concern.
- We use only Genuine botox from the official supplier.
- Every treatment step takes care of a medical doctor specialist.
- We want you to have a pleasant experience so numbness cream will apply in every case without any additional charge.
“We are proud to offer excellent, compassionate service to all of our clients. With our 100% patient satisfaction rate .”