25 Dec Stem Cell Body
Stem cell anti-aging treatment
Stem Cell Therapy is the use of stem cell to treat or prevent a disease or condition. Aging is a rather complicated process in which the cells eventually die after becoming progressively damaged over time. However, this process can be reversed or at least impeded by fresh stem cells. These cells have a special anti-aging effect by repairing and regenerating the different organs which have been damaged by stress and various toxic substances which we come across in our day-to-day lives. With stem cell anti-aging we can help repopulate the body with younger cells. They also help to improve our immune functions significantly. When an individual is approaching the age of 40, you may begin to encounter some physical problems associated with mature age that can be treated with anti-ageing stem cell treatments.
How is it beneficial?
Reverse your health for decades back
Stem Cells hold multiple characteristics which can be therapeutically beneficial for many chronic diseases and in the quest to slow aging, in turn extending life. Some of these potentially beneficial characteristics are:
Immune Modulation: stem cells have the ability to modulate immune responses and control inflammation
Stimulatory Secretions: stem cells produce a range of various stimulatory secretions that aid in repair and regeneration
Repopulation of Stem Cell Pools: newly introduced stem cells with young biological age can repopulate our stem cell pools
At Revival Clinic we choose stem cell from the best lab resource. Every laboratory process qualified by ISO[International organisation for standardisation].
All patients will receive a certification of analysis related to the specific stem cells that have been used in their treatment.
You can expect improvements after stem cell therapy, including but not limited to:
1. Physical improvements
2. Aesthetic improvements
3. Mental and Emotional improvements.
4. Improvements in Energy Levels.
5. Improvement in the Overall Quality of Life.
Reduction of the effects of the degenerative ailments, fewer wrinkles, reduced fatigue, reduced joint stiffness, mental and emotional improvement as well as improved vitality and libido.
- Have enough of rest.
- Do not smoke 1-2 weeks before treatment.
- Abstain from exercising heavily 1 week prior to treatment.
- Do not do the treatment during periods of illness such as flu, muscle pain, or diarrhea.
- Stem cell therapy specialists will examine you and discuss your concern.
- Stem cell will administer via intravenous fluid which take about few hours
- For the first 48 hours following you should avoid any strenuous physical activity.