27 Dec Natural Looks Botox
Nonsurgical facial rejuvenation
Natural Looks Botox is the treatment of facial wrinkles. Treatment of frown lines and crow’s feet and horizontal forehead lines. Wrinkles are formed by dermal atrophy and repetitive contraction of underlying facial musculature. Injection of small quantities of botulinum toxin into specific overactive muscles causes localized muscle relaxation that smooths the overlying skin and reduces wrinkles. Natural Looks Botox effects take about two weeks to fully develop and last three to four months. At Revival Clinic, we use a very good product and our treatment technique is also different from others. So, it looks natural and you look younger.
How is it beneficial?
- Reduce wrinkles on the face.
- To restore the skin.
- Lift the shape of the face.
- Prevent permanent wrinkles
At Revival clinic, we use only the best genuine imported botox for the safe and last long result. Using the cheap impurified botox can cause many side effect such as resistance.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment.
- Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
- Do not manipulate the treated area for 3 hours following treatment.
- Do not lie down for 4 hours after your Botox treatment.
- Do not perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for 6 hours after treatment.
- The treatment areas will be wiped with a cleanser and alcohol.
- The numbness cream will be apply for 45 minutes to reduce the discomfort during the treatment.
- Botox will be injected on the treatment areas.