27 Dec Non Surgical Fat Reduction
What is Non Surgical Fat Reduction ?
Non Surgical Fat Reduction is the latest technology used for fat loss. It targets specific focused areas of fat in the fastest possible treatment time. The Non Surgical Fat Reduction hand piece delivers focussed ultrasound waves to a precise depth at the subcutaneous fat layer to cause destruction of the fat cells, tightening the skin in the area treated. The treated fat cells are removed by the body’s natural fat removal process via the immune system. Get rid of double chin, belly fat, back fat, and upper arm fat.
How is it beneficial?
- Its an non invasive treatment
- Zero downtime
- A fat reduction treatment also improve cellulite reveals a better skin
- Immediate result
- Ultrasound technology will be use to focus energy beneath the skin.
- This gently heats the tissue to lift and tighten loose skin without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin.
- Besides the visible effects of lifting and tightening, there is also an invisible result with the creation of new collagen, which helps the skin maintain its youthfulness.
You can return to your normal activities immediately after your procedure without any post-treatment restrictions or requirement. However, you should avoid exposing your skin to extreme temperatures heat or cold and protect your skin with a good quality moisturiser and SPF. It is also important that you drink enough water and stay hydrated after your treatment for optimal results.
The use of Ultralift for fat loss is a relatively recent development. It has been indicated that this technique, which uses focused ultrasound to create deep areas of coagulative necrosis in the subcutaneous layer, results in volume reduction and tightening on the excessive fat area, make the stubborn fat go away after only one session.