27 Dec Stem Cell Facial
Stem Cell Therapy
As we grow older, our natural stem cells gradually and inevitably diminish, along with the ability to reproduce new replacement cells throughout the body include our facial structure. At the epidermal level, skin becomes thinner, more sensitive to irritation, and more prone to wrinkles, freckles, and age spots.
Thanks to the uncanny reparative properties of Stem Cell Therapy, reintroducing living, high-quality Stem Cells into the body, it is essentially regarded as a miraculous breakthrough within the medical community, clinically proven to successfully rejuvenate existing cells for more efficient productivity and self-propagation. The aesthetics field, in particular, has successfully applied the use of stem cell in anti-aging treatment procedures to virtually turn back the hands of time with exemplary results.
At a fundamental level, Live Stem Cell Therapy assists the replacement of old cells with the reproduction of healthy new cells. Using new stems cells recharges the ability to repair older cells within the body or on a recipient area such as on the face and skin. The result in younger looking skin, improved complexion, and brighter skin tone.
How can Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) make you look younger?
MSC are stem cells which have the remarkable ability to transmute into various types of cells in the body. They are considered universal donor cells, which can be used for transplant into any patient without risk of rejection, and are thus perfectly suited for Cell Therapy treatments.
For aesthetic rejuvenation treatment, Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) can act as the initial building blocks for Connective Tissue, which include collagen and elastin, as well for blood vessels and fatty tissue. They can help the skin become more resilient, feel smoother, and appear brighter.
Stem cell therapy effects
- Slows and reverses visible signs of aging
- Revives skin cells, lessening fine lines and wrinkles
- Return of natural moisture to skin
- Return of resilience and firmness to skin
- In some cases, blemishes and freckles become less visible
- Visible results start from 2-4 weeks and become outstanding within 2-3 months after treatment
- Repeat treatment recommended every year
- Recovery time 1-3 days
Stem cell therapy for facial after care
- Avoid direct contact to high temperature for example sauna for 2 weeks
- Minimal redness and mild swelling can occur and will resolve within 3-5 days, Usually you can resume regular activity the day after treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise on the same day with treatment
- Cleanse the face and neck
- Apply numbness cream for 45 minute to reduce discomfort during the treatment
- The stem cell will be injected in the specific skin layer all over your face to reverse ageing effect